Monday, March 17, 2008

Getting it all ready...

(by the way, click on any picture to enlarge it!)
Whoo Hoo!
We tried the gate situation out, and got some good results. Curly won't try to jump anything 32 inches, that's right on the edge of the stairs. Although he's a good jumper, he needs space from his platform in order to jump well. So, his big butt can't fit on the edge of the stairs. We bought a gate from Target to try it out, it worked, but we didn't like it, so we got a better one from Babies-R-Us, and this one is great:

Aww. poor Curly!! :(
Yay!! He knows what's going on. He doesn't even try to come upstairs anymore.


Oh, by the way, we got his crib (from IKEA) and put it together in 30 minutes...he won't be using the crib anytime too soon, but we thought might as well.


Some photos from this evening:

"Hmm. I don't know if I agree with statement."

"Uh, May I help you?!"

"I may very well have a meltdown, this instant!"

"You are 14 seconds late! FEED ME!"

No one feeding me yet? Fine. I'll just look at my nose. Whoa. There's two of everything.

Dad, can you please keep your allergies away from me?!



And now, I will demonstrate how I can hold on to my pacifier all by myself. Are you watching??


Tah-dah!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Almost the same crib we got from IKEA!

Scott