Thursday, May 22, 2008

Kavi vs. The Lion

Here I am, minding my own business. I get the sense that something is right next to me...


Oh my gosh! What in the world is this??!


Ah, it's a lion. He seems friendly enough, I suppose...


Hmm...I don't trust him completely. Why is he here? What does he want from me? Just don't get too close to me, OK?


AAAH! I said, "Don't get too close to me!!!"


That's it! One step closer, and I will smack you down! Bad lion!


Oh look, he's going around me...


OK. I can live with that. I guess I shouldn't always be afraid of big folks coming towards me. Sometimes, they can be very nice!


THE END. Photos by Nisha. Kavi weighs 8 pounds today!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That kid has a hell of an outie! I had an outie when I was really little, but it went away by the time I was 4 or 5.