Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekly Update

It seems like Sunday is the blogging day these days. I've been so busy that it's come to that...ah well.

So Kavi definitely knows when the camera is on him. He'll be laughing, smiling, giggling, just being silly, crazy, hilarious, and goofy...and then once the camera is pointed at him, he gets serious! In one of the videos, he follows the camera with his eyes. Maybe he's just fascinated by a big silver thing right in front of his face.

So the shirt he's wearing is a shirt given to us by my old friend Shawn Samii, who I've known since kindergarten. He told me to take pictures of Kavi once he fits into it, so here it is.

Kavi may be starting to eat cereal soon. Perhaps in a couple of weeks. Oh! Maybe later today I can get video of Kavi standing up with just a little bit of help. I swear, this boy is going to walk before he learns how to crawl!

Anyways, here are the Sunday morning funnies:







1 comment: